– What makes you happy about Barcelona? – The sun, the beach,surfing and just being able to hang out anywhere, anytime..
-Which is the accessory that you can’t live without? – I love hats, even though I don’t always get to wear them.
– What do you think the color of the season will be? -The dusty cedar because it gives a warm and calm feeling, it also combines perfectly with this season’s neutral colors.
– Who’s your favorite fashion designer? – Ines de la Fressange: I love her style, she’s an icon of the “Parisian chic”.
-For holidays, are you more of a city person or a beach person? Why? – I’m more of a city person. I’ve never been a big fan of beaches, they are usually overcrowded and dirty. However, above all, I would prefer spending some time exploring something new. What I like the most is to get out of my confort zone and travel to unique places. For example in 2011, we went to Sptispgergen (North Pole) with my family.
-What do you think the color of the season will be? (Spring/Summer 2016) – I’m thinking of a peachy color
– What’s your favorite area in Barcelona and why? – As much as I truly love Barcelona for being the sum of such diverse and captivating areas, if I were to go for only one neighborhood, my favorite one would be “El Born”. Squeezed between Via Laietana and Barcelona, this district is so appealing to me for being one of those places where “getting lost” and traveling without a concrete point in mind is a must. I love wandering and discover new cool bars, restaurants and interesting sites the neighborhood has to offer, which always brings interesting surprises. I particularly recommend having some tapas in “Bormuth” followed by a bar hop around Passeig del Born, with Crepes al Born not to be missed! On the more cultural side, the Santa Maria del Mar church is a divine architectonic wonder, as well as the renowned Picasso Museum, attractions that always astonish tourists. Definitely the place to be!
– Who’s your fashion icon? – My friends
– What’s the accessory that you can’t live without? – Watches, because I think it’s pretty stylish to wear a watch, even more than other jewelry, it’s classy and useful.
– What’s your favorite work uniform? – I’d say my favorite work uniform is the suit. It might seem very classic and a bit boring but I think that the huge diversity of suits really helps people expressing who they are. It reflects their personality which is why I prefer suits to fix uniforms.
-What’s your favorite clothing for the summer? -For this summer, my favorite clothing will be t-shirts made of flax in all kinds of grey, beige, military green, black or white. I prefer the t-shirts oversized on me. I also like a lot of the flax oversize shirts in the same colors.
– What’s your favorite piece of clothing for the winter? – Scarfs, especially if they match with my outfit.
-What’s your dream haircut: -I constantly cut my hair short because it goes better with scarves in winter I think
-Are you a procrastinator? – Being a procrastinator is pretty justifying itself.. even though I don’t let my obligations aside, I do the opposite.
-What do you like doing the most in Barcelona? -Driving around the city with my friends, with loud music, singing along and just enjoying life.
-What’s your favorite costume design for a movie? -I don’t have any movie in mind that sticks out when I think of costume designs, but for example I went to see Danish Girl this week and I found the costumes really well made, elegant and really representative of the time period (1920’s Europe). The clothes they wore were really cool.